1.10.2011

dear blog readers,


As you may have noticed, I'm finally starting to get around to some of those blog renovations I mentioned (was that really almost a month ago??)  With the holiday craziness winding down, the 2nd half of the season is in full swing and we are settling back into our day-to-day routine again, so I figured the time has come.  Things may (or may not) look a lot different in the next few days, and I'm asking you to please excuse the appearance of the page as I make little changes at a time.  Unfortunately, life cannot come to a screeching halt for me to update my blog appearance, and that combined with my internet design skills (or lack thereof) slows down the process a bit.  So no, I promise you, I am not starting to change my blog appearance to suit my daily mood... even if it appears that way in the next couple of days.  I promise, once I am done, it will be here to stay for a while!  I will continue to post as regular during the process as well :)

With that, I think a break is in order.  I'm off to the gym!  Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment