1.17.2011

i don't think i've laughed that hard in a while.

Have any of you seen the show Tosh.0?  I had never seen it before the other night.  We were hanging out with the other Americans on our team on Saturday, and they introduced us to the-greatness-that-is-Tosh.0.  Oh my God.  I'm sure the few glasses of wine helped out, but I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while.

For those of you who've seen it, you probably know what I'm talking about.  For those of you who haven't, it's a show hosted by comedian Daniel Tosh similar to 'The Soup' that makes jokes about videos online and various other parts of pop culture.  Apparently it's in it's 3rd season, but we had never heard of it.  We don't really watch Comedy Central though, so that's probably why.

You have to be able to have a fairly (ok, very) immature and sick sense of humor to appreciate it, though.  It's definitely not for everyone.  There are a lot of crude jokes and comments made, and if you're able to laugh them off without taking offense to any of them or taking them too literally, you'll love it.  If not, steer clear!! (don't say I didn't warn you!)  But don't worry, Tosh is an equal opportunity jokester.  Young, old, black, white, gay, straight... no one is safe!

I'm sure you all remember Antoine Dodson and the following, ever-famous Bed Intruder Song (you can't tell me you've never had it stuck in your head...)  To give you a small idea of what this show is like, here is Tosh's bit with Antoine Dodson in his "Web-Redemption" segment (make sure the kids aren't around, though!):

Tosh.0Tuesdays 10pm / 9c
Web Redemption - Antoine Dodson
www.comedycentral.com
Tosh.0 VideosDaniel ToshWeb Redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment