12.18.2010

lazy day

Well, today was just that!  I'm officially a bum today.  I woke up early to say goodbye to J- he and the guys from the team went to Amsterdam for the weekend- and then fell back asleep until just before noon!  Yikes.  I've been exhausted lately, so it did feel good.  My back has been sore last night/today, which has made things fairly unpleasant :(  Standing up, sitting down, walking, running... no matter what I do I feel like an old lady!  Good thing there was nothing on my calendar for today.

I was planning to head downtown and pick up a book that I've been looking for, but when I headed to dragged my butt to the gym, I made the executive decison that it was too cold and I knew that once I got back home there was no way I'd want to go back out.  The temperature is -12 Celsius (10F) but the wind is what is the killer!  Maybe tomorrow I'll get my book... :)

I've decided now that I'm starting (key word: starting) to get the hang of this blogging thing, I need to spice up my page a bit.  Keep an eye out for some changes in the next week or two :)  And if any of you bloggers have any tips for me- feel free to help a sister out! :)

Sorry for the short post today- I need to get back to nursing my poor back!


One week until Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Hope your back is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel bettter! :) ... I've been Shoveling all morning... we got another couple feet of snow.. i just can't believe it! it's crazy.. You should download KINDLE on your computer.. and then you can get the book there! it's cheaper.. and to download kindle is free! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I know I feel like a grandma! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! you guys are going to be snowed in soon (if you aren't already!) I've looked into the Kindle... but reading is my chance to get away from anything with a screen...haha. I love curling up on the couch with a blanket, some candles lit, and a book in my hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. IIIIIII didn't know you could download Kindle on your computer! Thanks for enlightening me, Laura!

    ReplyDelete