6.09.2011

wedding pictures!

Our first anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks [June 26], and we got a call from our photographer last week to come in and pick up our CD of the negatives.  Like many other wedding photographers, he releases the copywright to us for our 1st anniversary, so we were excited to hear that we were able to get them a few weeks early.  We also figured we'd better go in and order some prints-- it has been a year, after all!  Good thing we can use being in Finland as the excuse for that one.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures captured by our photographer [Pierre] on our big day:


adoreable pic of J with our
nephew/ring bearer
what a handsome looking bunch!

still so in love with my dress!
they were so excited to get their flowers!

another creative shot in the basement of the church
our adoreable nieces/flower girls

exiting the church into a sea-full of bubbles :)
meeting J at the altar

getting some lovin' from my new hubby
while surrounded by all of our loved ones
doesn't get much better than this!
my beautiful best friends/
bridesmaids

the 'jumping' pictures are one of Pierre's specialties

we finally got some air by take #4... :)

a beautiful day for pictures by the lake
the bike Pierre 'borrowed'
from the liquor store
random moments = lovely pictures

me and my fellow hockey-playing bridesmaids

can't beat this one

J and his groomsmen

beer truck picture... another result of
Pierre's spontaneous creativity!

most delicious raspberry cake ever!


our cute little centerpieces turned into this....

should have known this would happen with a
bunch of hockey players! haha

dancing with my sweet nieces/flower girls

personalized hockey puck favors
[J's ring & my engagement ring]

first dance
 Looking back through all of our pictures has made me fall in love with them all over again.  Our photographer, Pierre, and his assistant Sarah, did an amazingly wonderful job that exceeded all of our expectations.  I'd highly recommend his work to anyone looking for a highly talented photographer... check out his website or facebook page no need to be in the area, I do believe he is willing to travel :)


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from FTLB. I love your honesty...your blog is refreshing. :) Your wedding pictures are fantastic! Happy almost 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Allison!! I'm glad you like it :) I appreciate all of your compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post!!!! Wonderful pics of u guys and your engagement ring looks exactly like mine:)))Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from WTE and I love the creativity of your wedding photos! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! It pays to have a great photographer... not cheap, but so worth it! Thanks for stopping by, Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything about your pictures! You looked beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete