3.04.2011

fill in the blank friday

I followed along last Friday when Laura @ There she is participated in the "Fill in the Blank Friday" hop hosted by Lauren @ the little things we do and enjoyed reading what she had to say.  I've recently found several new and interesting blogs through linking up, and I thought it seemed fun and a good way to share a little bit about myself so I decided to give it a go this week :) 



1.  The phrase or punctuation I overuse the most is :  definitely the smiley face.  I don't know why... but I can't help it.  Seeing that little guy always puts a smile on my face though, so I guess I just do it in hopes that it does the same for other people :)

2.  Today I am thankful for : our new camera.  I am only just beginning how to use it, but it's already becoming a fun hobby for me and it's fun to think about all of the memories it's going to capture over the next several years :)  (check back tomorrow to see some of the pictures I've taken with it so far!)

3.  My best friend is : most definitely my husband.  We share so many moments together- romantic, funny, special, memorable, sad, happy, angry, random.  No matter what it is, I know that he's always by my side and will always do everything in his power to protect me and keep me happy & safe.  I feel so lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful man.

4.  A quirky thing about me is : I love lots of ice in my drinks.  I fill my cup up with ice & fill the cracks in with my beverage.  I hate coffee.  I almost always grab items from the back of the shelf at the store- never the front one.  Oh, and I have to have things left on even numbers (like the volume on the tv or radio), unless it ends in "5".  Then for some reason it's okay in my book...

5.  This weekend I : will be cheering on J in his game on Saturday, getting chores & errands done, and possibly checking out a place to live for next season... and the usual Sunday evening Skype dates! :)

6.  Something that worries me is : that my horrible month of February will continue into March... but it's looking fairly optimistic so far :)

7.  On my night stand you would find : a lamp, a book, lotion, lip balm, & at night - my cell phone.

3 comments:

  1. I too have thought of doing this...you might have just tilted me in the direction of yes. I am looking at a new camera...can I ask what camera you have?

    Funny, I never use Ice...unless I need it in a cocktail!

    Great post...looking forward to seeing photos!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the Nikon D3100. It has tons of features, but its still super user friendly for those clueless about cameras (like me!) :) Pics coming tomorrow! :)

    People in Finland NEVER use ice either... or if they do, just one or 2 cubes. Drives me nuts! I'm the weirdo who even puts ice in orange juice and stuff... haha

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use lots of smilies too :]
    Hooray for new cameras!!

    Love all you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete