5.18.2011

Slowly but surely making progress on this whole new-blog-look thing :)  Just when I get frustrated and start thinking I'm totally computer illiterate, I surprise myself and learn something new.  Anyways, there may be a lot of different looks over the next week or so that come and go.  I ask you to please excuse them as I work on perfecting my new site.  I feel like leaving it open and playing around with it as-is is a lot more effective than shutting it down for a week.... so bear with me :)  I promise, I'll explain the changes and get everything caught up asap!

On another note... did anyone watch American Idol tonight?  I was so excited to have those 3 as the "Top 3"... they are my favorites that I've been voting for all along!  I decided I can't vote tonight though, because I wouldn't know who to pick.  It's either vote for all 3, or none at all... so I figured I'd save my time (and text messages) and go with none.  Can't it just be all 3 in the finale!?  I never thought I'd still be watching this show 10 years later... but it's amazing what you start to watch (and get hooked on!) when you're bored in another country.  The supsense is killing me... tomorrow night can't come soon enough!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment