5.30.2011

much needed getaway :)

Sorry in advance to all you lovely blog readers out there.  We're heading to Minnesota tomorrow for the rest of the week and I'm not sure if there will be much (if any) time to post anything new.  We've had several different vacation plans (Europe trip, Florida...) change in the past couple months with the pregnancy and then the loss, so I guess we're settling for good ol' Minnesota instead.  Time to get away for a bit, "relax", and see some old friends!  (I use the term relax very loosely, because the main purpose of our trip is so the hubs can work out with a teammate.  I wasn't kidding when I said the guy's gotta always be doing something productive!)  In honor of our trip, I thought I'd share this obnoxious lovely tourism commercial that plays about 5 times a day on our tv's here: 


Time to explore Minnesota and these 10,000 things they say they have to do.  Enjoy your short holiday week everyone, be back Friday!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. have a fabulous trip babe! :) Enjoy every minute and put your feet up!

    ReplyDelete