5.17.2011

i'm alive, i swear . . . .

I know, I know... it's been over a month since I've written a new post.  And even longer since I've written on a regular basis.  But I'm on my way back to the blog world... for realllllll this time. 

There has been a ton of stuff going on in the "adventures" lives of C and J (sounds like it should be a book or something, huh?)  that has kept me from posting on a daily (or weekly, or monthly...) basis.  But I've decided that I'm back and I'm ready to share... the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I've got all kinds of new ideas to refresh the site in my head, and working on getting them down onto paper so I can hopefully follow through and make them a reality.  My life has changed a lot in the last few months, and I think that it only makes sense for my little corner of the world wide web to evolve along with me.  This is a blog about my life, after all! :)

So be sure to come back soon to check in on what's been going on.  Lots of stories and changes to come, so pick a night to grab a glass of wine (or a beer, we don't discriminate!) and curl up with the computer to see what's new.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! Looking forward to some new updates!! Have a great day Lady:))

    ReplyDelete