3.09.2011

wednesday's words to live by

Anyone who knows me knows how much I cherish music, lyrics, quotes, poetry, sayings, and basically any words that I can relate to or that touch me in some way.  I thought it would be fun to express this area of my personality here on my blog and hopefully inspire you all (as well as myself!) so I am going to start posting different "words to live by" each Wednesday.  I have a collection of hundreds of quotes, sayings & lyrics, so it will be hard to narrow it down to just one or two each week, but I'll start off with these: 


Heard Lee Brice's song for the first time in a while last night (Finland isn't exactly big into country music, so I have to use the TuneIn Radio app on Android... if you don't have it, you must get it!  You can listen to pretty much any radio station anywhere in the world!)  The words touched me just as much as they did the first time I heard them.  They are most definitely Words To Live By!

2 comments: