3.23.2011

wednesday's words to live by / hockey update




Happy Wednesday!
________________________________________________________________________

Hockey Update:  The guys won Game 2 on Saturday to go up 2-0 in the series, but lost on Monday.  They're still up 2-1 in the series and play Game 4 at home tonight, which will either put them up 3-1 (meaning they'd only have to win 1 more game) or the series will be tied 2-2.  It's been a very physical series and makes me cringe watching a lot of it.  J has come home with many battle "wounds" (bumps & bruises) over the past few days (I would post a picture but I don't think he'd be too pleased...).  Hockey fans may like lots of hitting and physical play... but not this girl, not when my hubby is the one out there!







(some pictures from Game 2... from my
phone so they aren't the greatest quality!)

1 comment:

  1. good luck to them!!! :) Hope they win the next two so you guys can move onto the next round soon!!!

    ReplyDelete