6.13.2011

not giving up :)

Thank you to those of you who sent kind and encouraging words my way over the past few days.  Things got better in time for the weekend- thanks to keeping so busy!  J's brother was in town, along with his fiancee and her family.  I mentioned before about how I was throwing her a bridal shower- which, by the way- was a huge success!   And the guys played some golf and went to a baseball game for some 'bachelor party' activities.  It was so wonderful to be able to see them all again... it really stinks being so far away all the time and only being able to see one another once or twice a year :(   Now it's the final countdown to their wedding in a few weeks, and I couldn't be more excited for them!

The hubs also does an amazing job of encouraging me to keep my head up.  He has definitely has had his times of sadness and grief, but he is a go-getter kind of guy and is not one to accept failure.  He will keep getting back on the horse and persist until he has succeeded.  His attitude and influence has helped me see the light through the pain of it all.  I hate to say that anything good has come from our situation, because it hasn't, but I have realized through this experience just how truly strong I am, and also how strong we are as a couple.

Here's to hoping good things are to come our way in the near future!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Glad that u feel better!! And thank god for having those positive men in our lifes:)

    ReplyDelete